ThinkOperations, LLC (www.gothinksport.com and www.gothinkbaby.com) is a rapidly growing consumer branded safe products company based in Austin, Texas with a core mission of addressing the growing concern surrounding harmful chemicals contained in everyday consumer products.
Due to the significant growth being experienced, we are seeking to hire immediately on a fulltime or part-time basis, a Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”). This individual will report directly to the Founder/CEO and have hands-on, day-to-day responsibilities for planning, implementing, and controlling all accounting and financial-related activities for the Company as well as other needs as necessary to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for the Company’s accounting and finance functions to produce accurate and timely internal financial statements on a monthly and annual basis and reconcile against budgets
· Produce budget and long-range planning financial processes in coordination with CEO and other management team members
· Day-to-day management of financial operations and controls, including, but not limited to the areas of A/P, A/R, vendor payments, payroll expenses, cash management, banking relationships, etc.
· Other duties as needed or assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Must have advanced attention to detail with the capability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Must have expert knowledge with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
· Ability to take initiative for making appropriate decisions and have strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills for maintaining effective business relationships with peers, customers, and vendors
· Ability to multitask and excellent organizational skills is essential
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required; CPA and/or MBA preferred
· 10+ years of Accounting or Finance experience; ideally within the Accounting or Finance departments in the consumer products/retail industry
· Experience or desire to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work with limited resources and adapt as the Company continues to experience significant growth
· Experience with capital raises and mergers and acquisitions and interfacing effectively with outside advisors and professionals
· Ideally currently residing in the Austin, Texas area but will consider relocation.
Compensation: Based on experience
Contact Information: Info@GOthinkbaby.com